Thursday, March 29, 2007

Luck and By the Grace of God.

Thank you. Thank you for everything who ever you are.

I'm home watching The Price. Again thank you.

Bob just paid a woman dressed like a blue jacketed cardinal. Feathers, screeching and all. Bob just paid her five hundred to leave him alone. She continued jumping around, but hasn't tackled him as of yet.

Yesterday I won an IPOD, last thursday a Schwinn beachcrusier.

Silly pasty [edit-Patsy], the answer was lower, no golf clubs and car for you. Take the five hundred and buy a powerchair. Decorate it with flowers.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

------

Benjamin come on down.

A new freezer chest. It looks like it could hold a cow, or deer, or moose for those northern readers.

1900. Kevin- 675, Alexander -420, girl- something

The price was five hundred something, seems like a theme today. Alexander won.

He can win a motorcycle and arcade game. It's a ton of old school games in one, I bet I would win at "ice hockey" or "pro wrestling", but he might have me beat in "techmo bowl."

Bob just asked, "what sayeth thou" in regards to switching prices or leaving them as is.

He switched and lost. I think I'd beat him at PIR too.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

________


Wheel spinning, he just threatened to leave the show if the bird wins. We missed the first contestant, but I'll mention her if she wins.

Alex is out. Over spun.

Apparently the first contestant is saying hi to her husband, daughter and son. So sweet.

I'm with Bob, I hope the bird goes over. She got five cents. Then fifteen cents. She's out. I'll have to figure out the firsts name in the showcase.

COMMERCIAL

________

So the IPOD and Schwinn. Both in drawings, not pricing games. Work and a bar. The Tilted Stick, drink there if you're ever out here. They are nice. I'm sure I'll be there.

On the bidding table. A coffee maker and soup.

WEAK.

A 0-1 bid won. That's where the last contestant bids one dollar over the previous.

Kevin has 16 grand in front of him to win. Some game to do with six ordinary grocery items. What will he do. Oh, he has to price them all to win the 16 grand.

The first for 1000, and on. He might have messed up on the supplement price, but I'm trying to watch and write. This is tough.

Results. Apparently this contestants dad treats PIR like I treat LOST. Supposedly he tells his wife to shutup if she interrupts.

He got the first grand. Now for two. He won. He's going for 4000. Won again. 8000 now.

He decided to quit and take the 4000. Would he have won more? No, the cat food was mis-priced.

______

I forgot to say COMMERCIAL. But this is a virgin experiment, bear with me.

Bidding on a wooden and iron bar cabinet. Looks regal.

Ohhh, and meet Sophie, she is up for adoption somewhere in Pasadena. If you can't get out to Pasadena, you can find a lovely companion in a shelter near you.

Lindsey just won the bidding.

A new car!!!! (I need to employ more of these '!' to convey the mood.)

She needs the first two and the last two numbers of the car.

She found the first two. Now the second. Missed again, one more miss and she's out.

She did it! She Won! A new car! It's her birthday! For real 18! Yeah!

COMMERCIAL

___________


Back to the last win while on commercial, does it seem odd to give a newly 18 year old girl a car and a bar cabinet? I'm puzzled.

Alright it's back on.

to bid; A new digital camera.

Amanda won. She looking at knives, luggage, a model ship and home gym system.

I'd rather have a car. Or 16 grand. Or the five bills the bird got.

The game is poker themed. She won with a pair of nines, no wait four nines.

SHOWDOWN NEXT. STAY TUNED.

_______________

Whose it going to be Kevin, Lindsey or Amanda.

Kevin's sitting pretty with 90 cents.

Lindsey has 60 cents.

She's over.

Looks like Kevin and 'nameless so far' in the Showcase.

COMMERCIAL.

___________

Kevin is top winner. Pamela is second. Pamela is the prior mentioned 'nameless so far'.

Kevin has his choice, bid or pass.

Let's see it.

A trip to Hawaii, air fair, 5 night stay at the Kauai resort. It's a Marriot. Next, a new hot tub. And a new truck. Ford ranger XL, silver.

Pass or bid? Bidding for his prior mentioned father. 27000 even.

Pamela?

A new day bed. Brass and beige cover. Complete with mattresses. Next, a guitar. Possibly that plays itself? And a waverunner. Trailer included.

Bid- 20000.

Predictions?

I think she's over and he's under by 3000-4000.

COMMERCIAL.

___________

Kevin is over, it was 25000. I would've lost too.

Pamela won with 20787. She's close and good. And I was off again.

Please correct those pets from breeding. And have a good day.

Thanks radio... I mean web-land. Thanks contestants, readers, writers and speakers. Thanks random "I'm at home watching The Price" moments."

Till next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gold

kcmasterpiece said...

I can't believe you took the day off. But on the other hand, I felt like I was almost there watching it... Thanks, Carse.