Friday, March 02, 2007

A list of PIR things I might do, supposing I won a lot of money in the state lottery

(or)

A Rich Man's Price.

1) Setup a fund to provide DNA replicas of Bob Barker in order to ensure showings of The Price is Right for eternity through an advanced cloning scheme.

2) Provide myself ultimate creative control on set design for The Price, in which huge mechanisms would be employed to rotate and lift the entire stage for no purpose other than having a stage that can rotate and lift.

3) First private island giveaway on The Price is Right.

4) Dress everyone on stage and in audience as bunny rabbits to promote ice cream (as if I win the lotto, I'm buying an ice cream factory first.)

5) Dress everyone in audience and onstage as giant lemurs, not for promotion, just to have a bunch of people dressed as lemurs.

Stay tuned.

No comments: