Tuesday, March 06, 2007

PIR Horoscopes Part 1 of ....

The verdict is in.. Guilty. Just kidding, Innocent!

I don't know really, but what I don't know could fill all the space between the stars in the sky. That's why I have Minerva, whom I spoke to this morning regarding Nate and Kristin's horoscopes for 7/7/07. Minerva did say "anything in the mighty cosmos could change the delicate nature of these readings, but the overall tone of the day should be well conveyed to those you've chosen worthy."

I didn't mention that those were the only two who responded, but I don't think it would have changed her readings. So here we go.*

Kristin-

"Being of an analytical mind, one of criticism and fussiness within the Virgo sign, you will be inclined to write a thousand letters for a thousand days in regards to Bob Barker's retirement, but the Monkey in you craves mischief. Can you find a way to present your ideas so they will not be ignored?"

Nate-

"Taurus is dominated by patience and loyalty so being a shoulder to cry on seems a likely occupation on the 7th of July 2007, but Bob Barker is a celebrity so you must not become jealous if you are not the only supporter. Instead, using the Monkey in you, find a way to invent the best hugging machine ever. Maybe Bob Barker will feel good enough to continue the show, or you might make a million dollars."



So there you go, Thanks again to Minerva, Nate and Kristin. You're all the best. I might let you guys in on my Tarot reading for the 7th from Sylvia (Minerva doesn't dabble in tarot), but it's kind of personal. (Yes, you can argue that no one reads this so personal schmersonal, and I would probably agree.)

Till that day. -C

p.s. 50 post mark! Special thanks to Alex, all the loyal readers of the PIR blog and lastly but not leastly myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want one too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, man. Wow, a hugging machine. I guess I'll have to start work on that now if it's going to be ready by July, damn. Hey, I'll be in SoCal in a couple ..err... 3 and a half weeks. We should draw up some rough sketchs/blue prints.