Tuesday, March 20, 2007

PIR UPDATES...

Hey out there in Radio Land, it's a new day and maybe I'll do a new post.

This PIR thing is getting too big, everyday I see new people trying to jump on the PIR bandwagon, well there's not room bastards. You can take your 'pimp' Bob Barker shirts and go to hell. He's not some product to be guessed at and given away! He's a human being, if you over price him will he not feel cheated? If underbid won't his pride be challenged? If Chuck Barris shot him, would he not bleed?

Wouldn't he, wouldn't he???????

Dammit people listen, this is no joke. I want no Bob Barker action figures. No Commando Bob, with camo pants and microphone gun- No Moon-Base Bob, with gravitational slacks and moon based hair gel- No Action Now Bob, complete with ladder to save pets in burning houses and dog whistle microphone- No Retirement Bob complete with martini glass and pool side lounge girl.....

....wait, that last one might be cool.

No, no, no. That's the devil making me say that. Really Bob Barker is a person complete with feelings and emotions and self appreciation. And if he saw himself as a product everyday he might try to overdose on supplement.

But I did see an inspiring Barker reference on Post Secret. Which may not be totally appropriate for some work areas ( a bit of artful nudity.) And while I don't agree in a strict sense, I did find it funny. It'll only be there until 3/24/07, so check fast, or I'll try to repost it here someday.

www.postsecret.com

Till then, this is Carson at the PIR Blog saying, "bye."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watching PIR on these:

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/lego-sofa-complete-lego-life-transformation-now-possible-247367.php

Nirvana?

carson said...

I don't know if I would want to sit/sleep/relax on those as I've always found it uncomfortable to step on legos.