Wednesday, February 14, 2007

PIR Blog obligatory Valentine's Day Column

First off, I'm on the "not a fan" side, second I didn't get to watch the show due to the dreaded 9-5, but here you go anyway, a list of prizes possibly used on today's Valentine PIR.

-chocolate
-candy hearts
-chocolate candy hearts
-chocolate candy heart shaped underwear
-chocolate candy heart shaped underwear inscribed with "I (heart) Bob"
-chocolate candy heart shaped underwear inscribed with "I (heart) Bob" modeled by a beauty driving a bright pink brand new car.*
-chocolate candy heart shaped underwear inscribed with "I (heart) Bob" modeled by a beauty driving a bright pink brand new car* with personalized license plates with an appropriate phrase.**

That is all, enjoy your hugs and kisses, I'll be watching LOST.




*not in the same cosmetic's line pink, but a cool PIR personalized shade of pink.

** like "PIR LVR" or "VAL PIR" or "LVN PIR" or "LUV W/O"

No comments: