Tuesday, February 06, 2007

# 616 continued.

Carson, I've hired a private investigator to further this matter. I thought it would be at least friendly to advise. His name is Barton Fisher, please assist him if you can. He's from Chicago and well known thereabouts. Please do not see this as a personal attack, far from. I just want my blender back, that is all.

I like to blend. I like that blender. I like good food and I know more about puree functions than you can possibly understand. Barker as well. No other blender will do. Again this is no joke to me.

Also Indianapolis is no ploy. I've seen it. Skyscrapers and all. It does exist, it's just a bit out of reach. You have to at least try . Don't give up. Perseverance is the key to a fruitful life. That train did it, it took some time, some chugging, but... well you know the story.

I'm beginning to worry about you a bit. This elevation thing, as well as your misgivings about the internet. You're being paranoid. Sleep more, or less, or whatever.

I've forwarded your information to Mr. Fisher, he is quite accomplished and may be able to provide assistance to you as well. Just be cooperative, he doesn't take well to back talk or belittlement and I know how you can be sometimes.

Lastly take a vacation, this is obviously very trying for you.

In fond regards.

Alex

No comments: