Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Personalized PIR #221

Diary Entry For 7/8/07

Oh diary the days are getting harder. I woke up today with no idea of what happened yesterday, for real diary, it's all super confusing. It's coming back slowly.

But whatever, I still had fun, I think.

Last night we had an after party for Bob's last day at the Beckham's. They are so sweet and nice. And Victoria grabbed my butt (giggles). The cheese dip was fantastic, but I like the queso stuff in the can a bit more. :)

A friend flew out to see the show and go to the party, but he argued with Davy over the "real" definition of football. What a goof, but I think it might of been all those beers he was drinking. Anyways, Davy didn't get too angry but challenged my friend to a game of basketball in Davy's basement.

The basement was awesome, a pool, a pool table, pool chairs and even a bowling alley. I'm serious, a bowling alley! In a house! I thought I might challenge Vicky to a little frame by frame but she misunderstood and thought I was trying to lay her, she started to get upset and I told her I misunderstood her little grabby hands before, then she started crying and her makeup was all over everything. She is not as pretty a couple layers down let me tell you. I smell a divorce. ;(

But this basement is worth a loveless relationship.

Anyways, the basement is so cool. So cool. And it has a basketball court. So my friend and Davy play and play and play. But apparently they don't have basketball in London UK, because Davy got no game, but Anton schooled him enough to get a 25 millions dollar contract from the Lakers.

That's all diary, sorry to blab blab blab. Kisses and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess $25 mil might be enough to get me out of the leagues at the local Y. And I'm not sure if I want to play with that Kobe Bryant fellow. I'd prefer to play with my boy KG for a ring, but I'll take what I can get.

As I was saying, that basement was rad. The arcade was pretty sweet, too. Remember when we got to level 99 of Trogdor and the game burninated us? Or when I yelled "no loafing!" at the Cheat and that little yellow dog changed his name to Firebert and poured a trophy full of Steak 'Ums all over me?

Vicky was pretty cool too, but I think Dave doesn't have the charisma to make it in the city with the bright lights. Remember before his Big Movie when Al Gore was all, "I'm a piece of cardboard". Well, that's DB now. I mean, he's already trying too hard, and you can sense that he's holding back tears every time you talk to him. Shame, really.

Alex said...

aren't we having fun... we should split up the next... i'll start so as to edit... i'm bold... deal...