Monday, January 22, 2007

Retirement Update. [with lots and lots of vanity.]

Okay, with a great deal of free time fast approaching, I will be able to concentrate on the takeover of the Price with renewed enthusiasm.

As for those with doubts, Bob and I have a lot in common. I'll demonstrate with an article sent to me recently, [thanks Kim].

First of all Bob says the most important thing to do is listen. I listen like a mofo, I can listen and read, I can listen and rant, I can listen and count cards. But besides the overall employment qualifications, I can also listen with great intensity and with a hope to help.

Often I'm concerned with the overall entertainment of those around me, it stems from an old adage that you are only as happy as the loved ones around you. [I don't really know if that's true, but it sounded good when I made it up]. As such I strive to have the people around me as happy, as entertained and as enlightened as possible.

Often times, and on to point number two, this involves booze. Which I also imbue like a mofo, can do while reading and ranting, my math does suffer however. But as Barker says, it's a good way to maintain energy.

Here's the material, I'll send around the "Carson for Barker's Position Petition" soon.

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20070119/116923362000.html


Also in the effort of maintaining entertainment as well as energy, I'll be sending out some requests for the first ever PIR blog madlibs contest. It should be a blast.

Stay Tuned!

No comments: