Friday, May 04, 2007

Patience Please

I'm sorry for the lack of posting. I was in transition from a job to not having a job. I have no job as I type and listen to the wonderful sound of the "Big Wheel" on the television next to me.


Not today, but soon, I will post a plethora of PIR posts. I will continue such traditions as 'retirement scenarios' and 'minute by minute' updates, possibly even the second coming of the comic strips ala PIR.

But I have to run today, wont finish watching The Price unfortunately and therefor cannot blog much more on the subject today. Wait until next week, I promise I'll post then.

Til that time enjoy the sunshine, your family / friends, and everything else that makes this such a wonderful world. (Imagine Louis signing it, it even sounds wonderful.)

Peace Ya'll.

No comments: