Thursday, May 17, 2007

PLINKO!!!!!

So I don't think they've played this today, but they had a dog up for adoption in LA county named Plinko. A cute little black lab pup. So, all you LA readers, go to your local shelter and pick up Plinko, or another friendly companion of the like.

Also someone just won ten dollars on PIR. That's got to be a record.

Getting on to the Million Dollar Special, I don't think the producers wanted to toss a million dollars to the public without some return and with Bob Barker no longer presiding I'm sure they were trying to pinch pennies. That or people just suck at PIR.

It's really the wheel, but someone somewhere has to have that wheel down. I'm sure a full scale model exists in some pole barn in Montana and Jeb's morning routine is at least a hundred spins with coffee. Just enough to keep up the skills while waiting to win on scratch off's so he can afford the plane ticket.

Maybe.

Anyway, if you didn't catch last night, you didn't miss much. A lot of cars and crazy prices, but I wish they had a parade or something.

Also, tonight is a tribute to Bob Barker, just in case you were wondering, till that day.

3 comments:

A said...

I can only assume you will also start a blog for the upcoming season of So You Think You Can Dance. That will be excellent.

carson said...

after 7/7/07 I might need to redirect myself, but until then the dream lives.

what then? only time can tell. possibly transistor radios. or a new era of zeppelin abundance. buy a ticket.

Hank said...

I am always on the lookout for good names for bands and pets. Plinko is an EXCELLENT name for a dog. I may steal it some day. I would definitely get plinko spayed or neutered.