Monday, May 14, 2007

Actual Retail Price is...

Bob just got kissed by a man. I've fallen victim of inattentiveness. And the actual retail price is....

First off, this guy on stage as I type is wearing a "bob I need a job" shirt and I'm wishing I'd thought of it first. He blew his chances when he kissed Bob I reckon. Bob, from all my sources*, likes the ladies. At this point I think he'd be happy being a CBS janitor, or as some refer; a workman.

Also, as some of you may have noticed, my blog is ripe with errors, grammitical and informational. I apologize, I'm not as s.m.r.t. as I would have lead you all to believe. Please let me know if I need to clarify anything. I could make excuses, but I've got a beer to finish.

And the actual retail price is.... a Million Dollars. That's a lot of McDonald's dollar snack parfaits. A lot. Like over a thousand. And that's what one lucky soul could possibly win on Bob's last primetime spectacular.

Last? That's like saying Leonard Skynard will have a final concert. We all know that Leonard Skynard will be doing the state fair circut well into the year of our (or my) lord 2172. Bob's last? or is it?

You decide at www.voteforbobbarkersretirementprimetimelastshowpurplewednesday.com

Have fun peeps, I'll see you all soon.


* www.tmz.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey, i think we really need to talk about your beer drinking at 10 am. i'm getting worried. i think you should find some time to pencil me in to your busy schedule. thanks.

Anonymous said...

ps. i've been meaning to tell you.... you're so flossy.

flossy. flossy.

A said...

Carson,

Girls come and go. Beer is forever. Tell her you'll pay attention to her if she starts giving away prizes like jetskis, dinette sets, and Buick LeSabres.

Anonymous said...

thanks anton. thanks a lot. your support in this matter is much appreciated.