Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A million dollars.

This wednesday a million dollars Price is Right spectacular! That's tomorrow folks [edit; this is 5/16/07 and thurday 5 /17/07, unemployment has my days a bit off] sorry for the late post, but I thought you would want to know. You will also note that this may coincide with LOST, which would be a non-point. I like The Show (I may actually start calling The Price The Show, as if no other exists) but a Dharma background is too tempting. I hope your on before ten Bob.

On Thursday however there is a 50 year Bob Barker tribute. Surely St. Peter is going to hear about this.

Today on The Show, regretfully, I noticed it's slipping.

Hey, wait a minute.... cut it out. ( Someone is throwing stones at the studio, hold on I have to call security.)

..

..

..

Now, please, if I didn't bring you the truth I'd be a sniveling booster. Nothing more than a CBS run newpaper acting more like a brochure. So I must with any integrity toward broadcast or blogcast standards tell you the downs as well as the ups, it's a roller coaster baby hang on.

So first the big wheel wasn't making it's regular clicking noise and I guess this isn't an apocalyptic failure, no one is getting fired. But if you wake up listing for that sound like a melodic morning parakeet or a lover's gentle kiss, you tend to miss it. (I'm not saying this is me, I'm just saying there's probably at least one person out there right, it's a big world.)

Second Bob didn't fully explain a game today, it was a simple error and he corrected himself. The crowd was shouting and a nervous contestant could've missed it. I believe it to be the cause of loss. But he was on screen with Bob and Bob was maybe just nervous because of the future.

We'll forgive you, but if this is how they're going to run it when your gone, I might have to find another 'The Show.'

I don't know what though. Someone just won both showcases, thirty-one dollars off. Round of applause, I'll talk to you all soon.

2 comments:

A said...

The Show already exists and in more than one instance, sowwy.

carson said...

only PIR has enough fan base to be 'The Show' I'll bet you "wisconsin" or "a lot of money".