Monday, December 18, 2006

PIR Retirement scenarios 28, 497, 1006 of 1523

28. Zombies. Lots and lots of Zombies.

497. A Hostel type studio trap enabling Bob and company to continue living the life of luxury through the illegal slave trade (I've never seen the movie but I would like this to convey the type of horror and desperation the trailers conveyed to me.)

1006. Ironically, one thousand and six, is the number of times Matthew Willard Smith tried and failed to appear on The Price is Right. Matthew's garage is a shrine of "I *heart* Bob" shirts progressing to "Bob, head for stage time?," to "let me onstage or I'LL KILL YOU BOB!" Matthew had relinquished his obsession with The Price Is Right and concentrated on refurbishing old radio transistors, until during one early morning the radio started spitting out Bob's cheerful words. Matthew wouldn't have even paid attention, he was past step twelve, except that a Matthew Smith was called to stage. Matthew Willard Smith hung himself moments later, Matthew John Smith won a new car and was defeated in the showcase showdown.

1 comment:

kcmasterpiece said...

Dude, that Matthew Smith shit is awesome. "Head for stage time?" Brilliant!!! Wonder if he ever gave Bob head and then was told "ha ha, still not letting you on stage."

Anywho, that gets my vote for the best scenario so far.