Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Rehab

"They tried to make me go to rehab, I said no no no."*

But I'll lock myself away if Rosie gets The Price.
First, too much controversy, I think this would be a ratings killer. Look, I'm not trying to be disrespectful but like Chappelle said, she wears underwear "with a dickhole in it." That and old people don't have much respect for the 'new'. That's why so much money is spent on advertising home delivery supplements, most grannies won't even try to save themselves the trip.
Also she's a hater. I mean the Rosie vs. Trump thing had it's moments on TMZ, but it's just press. And if you have to insult someone to get press, well then, how are you going to handle The Price? We need prince or princess, someone to delight us with innocence and a certian nobility. Can you provide that Rosie? Yeah, I'm calling you out, comment, I triple dog dare you.

Listen for the trumpets sounding, we'll bring this down wall yet. If you hear Rosie singing, it's all over.
Yours and Yours and Yours, and Mine. Bye.

*Amy Winehouse. (Who incidently I would like a little more if she looked a bit more pleasant. EDIT, maybe I just need another beer?)

No comments: