Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Montreal

So I'm curious how many times a one dollar bet pays off. It seems often, but also means that the other three players have to hurdle the price and that you have to be in a good position. Any card players read this? It's like limping in on a big blind or having a position right of the dealer and a lot of people folding. You might not have anything, not a pair of twos or any frame of reference for the price of a toaster/egg boiler / radio combo, but it doesn't matter. You could've played it blind, not known about the twos or the toaster /egg boiler / radio combo, all you needed to know is that the three suckers next to you have already taken themselves out of the game.

Someone just said 'hi' to a Carson, but it was his son and I don't think it was my dad. Unless he was trying to win me a PIR car for my birthday. If it was him, he screwed up on the wheel and my chances are through. Good effort Pops.

Montreal? Who wants a trip to Montreal?

No comments: