Thursday, June 14, 2007

By Popular Vote.

I 'heart' Bob t-shirts are becoming cliche in the final hours of The Price. Instead a new wave of Bob centric compliments are reigning contestants row. Today it was "Bob A Licious" and "Bob Barker; the sexiest man alive".

While Bob was flattered, and in no way did these shirts lend influence to contestant placement I'm sure, I'm left wondering who makes up these decisions. I only say this because George Clooney is reputably the "sexiest man alive" but I would really love to throw my hat in the ring.

Some Canadian brought Bob a watch today and bribed his was to contestant row, later getting into the games winning a piano. Should I send someone a watch or a pen set to get on this sexiest list?

I'm trying to be modest here, but again one of the things I love about The Price is the abundance of everyday Americans. Although I might not beat the average American in a fist fight, I like to think mirrors favor me more than most.

So George and Bob, it's on. I'll be up there soon and we can walk the streets getting the popular vote. George, no Armani, it might give you a slight advantage with the gold diggers, and Bob, no puppies, that's just not fair.

No comments: