Sunday, June 17, 2007

Overbid.

Sunday, long weekend. Bob's last show was Friday, being also the date of celebrating my birth. Thanks Bob, nice thought, I like the gift.

Numerous people fell, one on stage, one "coming on down". Excitement was high, even with five day waits outside in the midst of that wonderful L.A. air.

It proceeded like most. Nothing to spectacular. One person smuggled in confetti, the stage and audience were washed in it.

Prizes were given, smiles had, people almost wet themselves.

Then Bob said thanks, thanks for inviting him into your home.

What will happen to the PIR blog? Well, as Charlie said after Desmond's predictions, it'll die. Soon in fact, so don't hold onto much hope. The cycle of life. It has to happen. But I'll thank you toward the end.

Till that day.

1 comment:

A said...

I would like to see a continuation of your wonderful work. I have heard "The View" needs a blog. I also have yet to hear of a blog which revolves around the Adventures of the Gummi Bears.