Monday, July 09, 2007

What next?

So, I'm pretty much done with all I can say about PIR. Sure I could probably write an entire encyclopedia on the subject, but sometimes life calls for change.

I'm calling on you all to help me decide what direction to go next. I'll throw out some choices or you can comment with your own.

For those who liked the comics, I may embark on an entire Blog of comics. That's choice 1, please text 'use 1' to 55535 and votes will be tabulated over the next week.*

Choice 2 is an ongoing repository for letters addressed to famous people or popular institutions.

Choice 3 is me taking over Perez Hilton's spot in the growing world of celebrity gossip.

You decide, or help me decide.

Your's Carson.

*please don't actually text, I just wanted to put that in there.

1 comment:

A said...

I WOULD LIKE TO CAST MY VOTE FOR CHOICE #2 - AN ONGOING SUPPOSITORY FULL OF CELEBRITIES