Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Host Reactions.

So it's been a few hours and I think I'm ready to let my jealousy slide.

We here at the PIR blog have decided to back Drew Carey. He's already got the job so I don't know what good it will do. We've decided to give full support for Drew in his new endeavor.

Why you ask? Is he good enough? How did you reach this decision?

Well, I watched Letterman last night, just to see him announce it. But the interview didn't start off that way, instead Drew went on for a bit about his love of soccer. Point - Carey.

Secondly he went on to quip that he wont be watching any American football games if Vick is playing. Love of animals and publicly stating such earns Carey point two.

Are there better candidates? No, not that I can think of anyway.

Let me know if you think differently and I'll make sure your opinion counts.

Carson out.

No comments: